Deadlines based on factory calendar - is The Book wrong?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Oct 3 04:36:44 EDT 2006

Got onto a system and grabbed a quick moment to test it:

FM END_TIME_DETERMINE, offset 5 unit TAG (day), fcal 99 (International):
5 days from now is Sunday 8-Oct. The FM correctly spits out Tuesday
10-Oct, which is NOT  simply the next working day.
Today -2 days is Sunday 1-Oct, it returns Friday 29-Sep.

The thing it doesn't do is factory time. Run it at 3am and it returns 3am
of the correct day.

Cheers,
Mike