Deadlines based on factory calendar - is The Book wrong?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Oct 2 19:43:18 EDT 2006

Huh? Confused is me. I think it's due to answering wugs late at night as
a distraction from the tedium of doing overdue stuff for the taxman.
I don't have the book handy but I think I've based mine on the book and
it works.
Maybe the book uses a different FM, I use END_TIME_DETERMINE and it does
the job for me. I think.
The nice thing about the FM is it will also work backwards.

Cheers,
Mike