Agent Resolution

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Wed Nov 22 12:26:25 EST 2006

Hi Swathi

This usually means your responsible agent (i.e. at step level) is not a
possible agent (i.e. at task level) . However, if the task is a general
task, then this should mean that all users can execute it. Hit the
agents button in the workflow log and choose possible agents - this will
confirm whether the system 'thinks' it's a possible taks. Possible agent
assignment is client dependent so make sure you have set the task as
general in all the clients you are using. It's also worth running
SWU_OBUF to refresh the buffers.

Cheers
Anna