Agent Resolution

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 21:37:06 EST 2006

Hi Swati,

Further to Anna, as you said that the expession used
for agent determination got a value in container as
USMKI2791, However is this container variable is being
passed to task or not? please check your binding w.r.t
the variable used for agent determination expression.

if you still have a problem, run SWU_OBUF to refresh
the buffers and then run swi1_rule to reevalute the
agent for this workitem id.

Regards
Krishna Mohan