Agent Resolution

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com
Mon Nov 20 07:48:47 EST 2006

Hi ,

I am facing a problem with Agent Resolution.

My Step is a User Decison Step and my task is also a General Task.

And the Agent resolution is done by Expression and the Container value
for the expression is loaded with USMKI2791.

The Dialog work item is also getting created .But there is an error in
EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_EXPRESSION.

Result of Agent Resolution does not agree with Task.

I am not able to trace the problem.

Has anyone faced a similar problem .Please give your suggestions.

Regards,

Swathi Devireddy