ESS leave request- minor problems

amit amit.erande at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 03:22:16 EST 2006

Hey all,

We have used a copy of the standard leave workflow 12300111 and modified it.

We are taking the multiline element notice found in the REQ business object
and displaying it .
 This contains  the notes entered by the applicant and approver, and more
importantly , the name of the person who has added the note.
this was working fine until yesterday , when it stopped picking up the user
and is outputting one user name for all the requests .
I refreshed the buffer and tried again but no use.
Is there something im missing here  ?

Another option the we want to explore is to add attachments with the leave
application . I cant find this option in the leave workflow . Could somebody
suggest a solution or a workaround ?