Work Items in are 'In Process'

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue May 23 07:55:32 EDT 2006

Hi Sherie,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, our work items are not suck for 'no
reason'. I know exactly why they are stuck.

My problem is that I expect the work item to go to ERROR status after a
while and not remain 'In Process' for 4 days (5 now). Am I wrong here or
isn't SWWERRE supposed to change the status of a work item to ERROR if it
has been 'In Process' for a certain amount of time?

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e:  <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com> araskin at 3i-consulting.com
p: +1 207 409 4983 (please note new number)
f:  +61 3 8610 1239

The easiest way to integrate SAP with any mobile device
http://www.themobileworkplace.com <http://www.themobileworkplace.com/>

  _____