Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 09:23:34 EDT 2006

Hello Tom: Thanks again,
Yes the Major org. unit and the Sub. Org. units
Relationsips are working fine.
Tom on your following questions:

1. What does your Workflow log indicate? Where does
the work item actually go?
A)Workflow log Indicating to WF_Initior, Goes to only
one person in sub org. unit whether I even create a
workitem for Major Director to approve (Actually he is
not suppose to recieve other persons workitems to
approve)

2. What method are you using to try and assign the
task to the director?
A) Performing task-specific Customizing

3. Is your organisation position based? If so, are you
also using Delegations (Authority/Resources IT 1010,
Subty 9001)?
A) No Iam not using, do I have to create this
Infotype, yes you are right our organisation based on
positions.

4. What are you doing in your other Workflows to
determine agents to send work items to?
A) Assigning the tasks to the users directly.

5. What version of SAP are you on?
A) Version 5.0.
Plus I have not given any expressions in workflow
tasks in Agents Section in my workflow. I appreciate
your kind thoughts on this issue and kindly direct me
to correct path.
My Kind Regards,
Qhurram