SRM 5.0 and my Concurrent Employment Issues

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Tue May 16 09:07:15 EDT 2006

In a 4.7 Enterprise R/3 system last year, I worked at a client with
concurrent employment. I found problems with the 157 and 168 rules. The
function SWX_GET_MANAGER didn't read the HRP1001 table correctly. So I
had to create my own version of this FM. Think I posted the answer last
year to the group.

I put in an OSS message but all SAP said was that they would investigate
for a future release as I had my work around Z function in a rule.

Cheers
Dave