E-Recruitment (300) WF in ECC5.0 (640)

Alexis Collins Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com
Tue Mar 28 11:35:40 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the req is created "and Forward
is selected".  The WF is triggered when a status change is requested.

The recruiter creates the requisition in "Draft" status, and then
requests the status be changed to "Released".  The system then prompts
the recruiter to enter an approver since they don't have authority to
make this change themselves (based on the role you noted below).

I hope this helps.

Alexis