About adding notes to a user decision

Raghu Arramreddy reighu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 13:19:00 EST 2006

how do i use the form step ...
what container elements should i add?
how can i bring up the textbox?

also if i am having a step attachment ... SOFM.create
it allows to create an attachment
but each attachment. the header has to be entered
can we have the header hardcoded or cannot be modifiable
only the text can be entered in the body as the reasons

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:     Either option is fine but adding additional questions for  each option might get to be a pain if the options change.
 I'd suggest you create your own form with a dropdown.
 You could always use the formstep if you are only using  Business Workplace.
 Then you could add a textbox on the form for comments and  validate that both the reason and textbox had been provided.

 Regards,
Jocelyn  Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker  St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390  267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com
 The  information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission is  confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the person  or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you  are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information  contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the  return of the original documents.
 Electronic  transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly, the sender does  not accept liability for any such data corruption, interception, unauthorized  amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences thereof.
 Any views  expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the individual sender,  except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state  them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its  subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and employees make no representation  nor accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the views or  information contained herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing  information/ business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change  and shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on  the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship,  unless otherwise expressly stated.