How to execute a missing deadline workitem

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 04:36:34 EST 2006

Hi All,
  I have to execute to a missing deadline workitem. I need to release a PO in this scenario. I tried to click on the "SET TO DONE" button, it doesn't releases the PO, instead it removes the workitem from the missing deadline folder.

  Also, When I click on the "Monitored Workitems" it shows a screen where in the meu option Workitem->Execute option is disabled.

  So, It will be of great help if anyone of you can share your knowledge on how to execute a work item in the Missing Deadline folder and its related authorization.

  Thanks in advance.
  Bala