UWL reserving work items

Nuno Ricardo Mendes Correia nuno-r-correia at telecom.pt
Fri Mar 17 07:33:50 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm using EP6.0 with Patch 4 and Service Pack 2.

I have in the Portal a UWL iView that lists my SAP inbox messages, where
I can read them, and this is working fine.

The problem with this is when someone has defined a substitution, lets
say that A defines B has his substitute.

In this case the work item is sent A and B inboxes, but when B lists his
messages all work items that he shares with A are being marked has
reserved and they disappear from A inbox.

I know that the standard reserves the work items when they are open by
someone, but this is not the case.

I can't see nothing in the the UWL configuration that might cause this
problem, but since i'm new in this i might be missing something.

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards

Nuno Correia