Help SWEL don't show nothing.

LENAHAN Kari -TSDC kari.lenahan at torsdc.ca
Thu Mar 16 15:38:33 EST 2006

Have you checked that no 'restrictions' exist in SWELS.  If the lightbulb is yellow on the 'Restrictions for Trace' button, click on it to view the restrictions.  It may be restricted by 'Creation Time'.
Kari Lenahan
SAP Module Expert
New Horizon System Solutions*
800 Kipling Ave, Toronto, ON  M8Z 5S4 - KR175
(416)-207-6813
Pager:  (416) 337-4788
*a member of Capgemini

  _____