Purchase Req. workflow using user exit -URGENT

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:05:47 EST 2006

Hi Friends,

I'm badly in need of a help.its very urgent. please......
I'm developing purchase requsition release strategy wokflow(item level).
Since we don't have Org structure maintained, we are using some custom
tables to determine approver.To determine agent I'm using the user exit
M06B0001, by which I'm able to populate ACTOR_TAB with correct agent.
Friends my question for you guys is how to proceed the next step, I mean I
have to send workitem to the user that I determned thru user exit. Do I need
to use standard rule AC00000148 for TS00007986? Or what should I put at the
'Agent' field that appear when you double click on the step with task
TS00007986. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Nash John