Purchase Req. workflow using user exit -URGENT

Anke Libeton anke_libeton at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:22:43 EST 2006

Hi John,

You're on the right track.
Configure release strategy with 1 (standard) or 9 (user exit) for workflow.
This raises event BUS2009-releasestepcreated.
This triggers standard workflow WS00000038 (after turning event linkage on)
Approval step is TS00007986 (set possible agents with set to general task or
assign to users)
This step has rule resolution based on rule AC00000148.
You can see in the rule resolution that it uses fmod me_rel_get_responsible.
This fmod contains user exit call (when config = 9) where you can populate
actor_tab.

Cheers,
Anke Libeton
Australia