Please Help

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:47:12 EST 2006

Hi Lori,

When you create a new loop it's added with nothing "inside" it, you
then add all the steps that you want to be in the loop. If you've
already created your decision step you should be able to cut and paste
it (and all of it's options should be copied at the same time, as they
form a block together) into the loop. You do of course risk the wrath
of the buggy workflow builder though - on 4.6C I often found copying
and pasting didn't do exactly what I was expecting. Save the workflow
first!

HTH
 - Gavin