Please Help

Sims, Lori A Lori.Sims at northwestern.com
Fri Mar 10 14:29:28 EST 2006

Hello,

            I am fairly new to SAP Workflow.  I am working with a custom
workflow that we have cloned from a standard SAP workflow.  We have
added a decision step and now want the decision step with all of its
options in a loop until.    I am having problems adding a loop until
that will include all of the decision step and all of its options.  Can
anyone, please advise.  We are on 4.6C and since you can only select one
step and then insert the Loop until - the loop until only includes my
decision and not the options.  Should I have created the Loop Until step
first and then inserted the decision step inside the loop.  Is order of
steps my problem here?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Lori Sims

Application Development

(406)497-3632

lori.sims at northwestern.com

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. NorthWestern Corporation and its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.