PO Workflow

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:12:56 EST 2006

I don't know of a way to auto-release. I'm talking about creating a
new WF which is a cut back version of your approval WF. Just take out
all the approval stuff and leave the release. I haven't sussed it
entirely yet, but there will be something that can be used in a Start
Condition so that this auto release WF only starts for brand new EC
purchase orders.

Hope this helps.

Mark