Please Help

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Fri Mar 10 14:48:52 EST 2006

Hello Lori,

create a new step, classify it as "Loop until" and configure the condition
for this loop.
Mark the decision step already created by you (only mark the decision step
itself - not the options).
Then copy the decision step (use the copy button).   If you have an
"undefined step" inside the loop, please mark this "undefined step" and
then press insert.
The decision step with its options should now have been copied into the
loop - before the "undefined step".

If everything looks fine inside the loop - remove the original decision
step, otherwise remove the "loop until step" and try again.

Regards
Viveka

"Sims, Lori A" <Lori.Sims at northwestern.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
2006-03-10 20:29
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Please Help

Hello,
            I am fairly new to SAP Workflow.  I am working with a custom
workflow that we have cloned from a standard SAP workflow.  We have added
a decision step and now want the decision step with all of its options in
a loop until.    I am having problems adding a loop until that will
include all of the decision step and all of its options.  Can anyone,
please advise.  We are on 4.6C and since you can only select one step and
then insert the Loop until ? the loop until only includes my decision and
not the options.  Should I have created the Loop Until step first and then
inserted the decision step inside the loop.  Is order of steps my problem
here?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Lori Sims
Application Development
(406)497-3632
lori.sims at northwestern.com

copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. NorthWestern Corporation and its subsidiaries each
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
network.