intranet & start form

Marco Covino marcovino at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 12:10:49 EST 2006

Hallo,
I have the following technical question:
I need to start a workflow with a form from the client company Intranet.
In the process the employee access the company intranet, clicks on the link and is shown a form. Once the form is complete, workflow is started in sap. Workflow than does all the activities in the sap environment.

Let say the workflow in question is WS20000003 - Basic Pay adjustment w Forms
I have created a form in SAP using the Start Form Workflow wizard
What do i need to do now?
How does the communication between intranet form and workflow works? (as when I complete the form in the intranet the workflow must start in sap..)
Solution must entail that extra sap license should not be bought for a user completing the form in the intranet.
What is the best technical solution and which config I need to do on the SAP form and workflow, if any?

thank you in advance for your help.
regards,
marco