How can send mail to outlook when user recieves the requestofrelease in their workplace outbox

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Tue Mar 7 13:27:17 EST 2006

kids...

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu]On Behalf
Of Thomas Maue
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:48 PM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: How can send mail to outlook when user recieves the
requestofrelease in their workplace outbox

Khurram,

You have mentioned in multiple emails to remove Kjetil from the list.  I
read back through your emails and pulled out:

harsh message;
I think you should be out of this list;
please shut-up;
Don't write anything;
do yu think you own this system or what;
Don't even browse my mails, if you don't wana help;
Just keep quiet;
do you know anything in MM you don't know;
I think you don't belong to this;
you should behave yourself do you understand;
we don't need your St'' help;
My best wishes that you don't appear in this list;
This Guy/girl Kjetil what ever;
just remove him/her from this list;
we don't his help here;
he is too much;
Please we deserve better;
just Ban this person.

Your messages are much more harsh and abrasive than his - who should be
banned from the list?

My opinion is neither one, unless the lack of respect continues.  Come on
everyone - let' focus on the technical aspects of this great list.

Regards,
Thomas Maue

             "Munday,Sherie
             J."
             <MUNDAYSJ at airprod                                          To
             ucts.com>                 "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             Sent by:                  <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: How can send mail to outlook
             03/07/2006 09:02          when user recieves the request
             AM                        ofrelease in their workplace outbox

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Kjetil,
Please do not feel bad.  I have been building and supporting custom
workflows for my company for 4 years.  I am SAP certified for workflow.
Still ... I have great difficulty understanding many of the requests and
answers within this group.  Many of the members appear to be excellent
ABAP'ers, which I am not, and many use applications that our company does
not.  We all have varying levels of knowledge.  One thing I had to get used
to with SAP was the seeming interchangeablility of "program" and "report".
Regarding your earlier question about running the report... You can use
transaction SA38.
On a personal note... If you have any opportunity to take a basic ABAP
workbench course with SAP, it will help quite a bit with understanding the
deeper workflow issues.
Best Regards,
Sherie

Workflow Developer/ Analyst