Go to workflow from WebDynpro

Bruno Ricciardi brunoricciardi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 07:55:32 EST 2006

Hi Muinul,

Tanks for your answer, you understand better my problem, I need to develop a
back button in my WD app and this back goes to workflow screen, or just do
something like history.back() , retuning to WF page, I think then I need to
do a fire plug call some code to back to WF.....

something like:

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute(

Iviews.getAppURL( ), // I think then I call here.... Is that?

WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,

WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.ALLOW_DUPLICATIONS,

"Num_Req=" + wdThis.wdGetWorkFlowControllerController
().wdGetContext().nodeZsic_Wi_Requisicao_Input().nodeOutput().currentOutputElement().getRequisicao());