Go to workflow from WebDynpro

muinul hussain muinul at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 09:02:06 EST 2006

Hi Bruno,

Yes you can navigate back using the absolute
nagivation.I will send you a mail with details.Since
your query is very webdynpro specific, I think this is
not the right place to discuss that.I will send you a
mail with how to use absolute navigation and with
links.Also if you have any more specific webdynpro
related queries like the one you have now you can put
a post in www.sap.sdn.com -> Forums -> Webdynpro

Regards,
Muinul

--- Bruno Ricciardi <brunoricciardi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Muinul,
>
> Tanks for your answer, you understand better my
> problem, I need to develop a
> back button in my WD app and this back goes to
> workflow screen, or just do
> something like history.back() , retuning to WF page,
> I think then I need to
> do a fire plug call some code to back to WF.....
>
> something like:
>
> WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute(
>
> Iviews.getAppURL( ), // I think then I call here....
> Is that?
>
> WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,
>
> WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.ALLOW_DUPLICATIONS,
>
> "Num_Req=" +
> wdThis.wdGetWorkFlowControllerController

().wdGetContext().nodeZsic_Wi_Requisicao_Input().nodeOutput().currentOutputElement().getRequisicao());