Go to workflow from WebDynpro

muinul hussain muinul at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 04:36:34 EST 2006

Hi Bruno ,

If its something like that you want to build a
webdynpro application to get your work items and
execute them , you can build a simple WD app to call
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST , which will fetch all the
items from the users inbox and you can display them as
like in UWL.Also there are other RFC's provided to
forward , execute , confirm etc based on what you want
to do.

I have tried this and it works fine.Espcially if you
want to deal with just user decisions.The only area
where I had got stuch was I was trying to get items (
Forms ) from SRM and workflow and I was not sure how
to launch the exact IAC based on each item . The UWL
maintains a XML file from which it knows at runtime
which IAC to launch.Maybe someone else can give some
input on this.In some cases it may be more flexible
than the UWL and you get to build your own screens
:-).

Let me know if you need further info on how to build
this WD app.

Regards,
Muinul