Workflow to Bussiness workplace and then to Outlook when ever Release requisitions comes in.

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 10:07:18 EST 2006

Hello Everybody:
Thanks for your time for this issue:
I have a question here I was browsing all the answers
in here but I could not figure it out, as I am new to
workflow.
I have to setup the Release Strategies for Purchase
Requisition and link to workflow which is working
Quite OK. Its working whenever a Purchase Requisition
matches the condition it requires Release code and
this comes and sits in workplace via Workflow TO A
PARTICULAR USER this is an standard workflow task in
SAP.
Now My requirement is to Push this to outlook mail,
so that the perticular user who is getting Release
Requisition in Workplace can also see in OUTLOOK at
the same time. Please I am new in this area please
eloberate with the steps if you can, I appreciate your
help.
Regards,
Aziz