Workflow to Bussiness workplace and then to Outlook when ever Releaserequisitions comes in.

Kjetil Kilhavn (KJETILK) KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Mar 2 10:50:09 EST 2006

If it is notifications you are after the report RSWUWFML2 is the answer (unless you are on or very far from the bleeding edge with respect to SAP release). Search the archive for RSWUWFML2 for more information.

In addition your system will of course have to have a connection for e-mail from SAP - you can easily test this from SAP Office by sending a mail to your own internet address.

If you want functionality where the user can see the requisition in Outlook I wish you good luck.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP