Workflow attachmnets

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Thu Jun 22 10:30:37 EDT 2006

Veena,

   I recently had a similar problem.  I have work items with objects and
attachments that users want to view before they execute their work item
(ex. purchase requisition approvals).  The attachments were visible in
the work item, but they couldn't view the attachment by double-clicking
on the attachment.

   If you go into your SAP inbox => Workflow Settings => Personal
Settings, there is a checkbox "(Double) clicking on an object displays
the object in the same window".  Check this box and see if it solves
your problem.  If it does, in SAP configuration you can modify the
default settings so that this check box will be check for all users.
The catch is, the users need to click the "Default Settings" in their
own SAP inboxes for this functionality to be invoked.

Good Luck.
John Scheinoha
Workflow Administrator
Briggs & Stratton