Workflow in ECC 6.0

Shalini Sabnani shalini.sabnani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:09:56 EDT 2006

Folks,
I understand from various  Workflow groups that there is a lot of change in
SAP Workflow going from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 or even ECC 5.0. What I would like
to understand  is what is this lot of change ? Has the functionality (what
workflow can do) changed or has the way it is code and designed change.
Would it be safe to assume that Workflow in ECC will continue to do what it
does in 4.6C at the minimum. In an upgrade scenario (4.6c - ECC5.0) should a
lot of time be planned for upgrades of Workflow ?
If any one has links articles, whitepages etc on the above or would like
share their own upgrade experience I would be very keen to read/ hear the
same.

Thanks is advance for you assistance with the above.
Shalini Sabnani

~~Necessity is the Mother of Invention..