Agent as an expression

Dave J Dartnell dave_dartnell at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 8 05:07:11 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have an attribute of a business object containing a userid that I need
to use as the agent for a workflow step. I have set the type to SWHACTOR
and have leading 'US'
before the userid. I have assigned a number of possible agents to an org
structure position and assigned the position to the task. When I run the
workflow the container shows
the attribute value correctly with leading 'US' and the userid is one of
the possible agents but  the error 'Result of agent resolution does not
agree with agents of task' appears
and stops the workitem being sent to any agent's inbox.
I've gone around in circles with this one - any ideas folks?

thanks in anticipation.........

Dave Dartnell