Agent as an expression

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 05:25:47 EDT 2006

G'day Dave,

<Insert Usual questions about having refreshed buffers etc here>

Have you tried replacing the expression with a direct user reference?
Have you tried setting the task as general when using the expression?

>From what you've said it should work.

Is the attribute virtual? Could there be a dependency on another attribute
being calculated first?

Is there a possibility of timing issues if the User is read from the
database?

No answers, only questions.

Have fun,
Mark