SRM 5.0 - Substitutes for Cart Creators

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Wed Jul 26 14:37:10 EDT 2006

Yes, you are missing something obvious!!!!  ME!
I would find it for you ..... if I was there.

What is the template number the task is used in?
Sounds like authorization (Different action buttons) to me but guess it
can't be?
Is substitution at the user level, not the position level?
Are you executing from substitutes inbox instead of WF log?
I know you SWU_OBUF after the substitution.
Look at the WF log for a switch (&APPROVALSTATE&) and see if the value is
set correctly.

Your truly,
Tom

             "Susan R. Keohan"
             <keohan at ll.mit.ed
             u>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <SAP-WUG at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/26/2006 09:54          SRM 5.0 - Substitutes for Cart
             AM                        Creators

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

All,

We are routing a copy of standard 'Rejected Cart' task (TS10008061) back to
the Shopper when their
shopping cart is rejected.  The Shopper should have the ability to change
and resubmit their cart.
However, if the Shopper is out of office, we want their substitute to be
able to resubmit the cart
for them.

The substitute gets different action buttons on the rejected task than the
shopper does.  Also, when
the substitute acts on the workitem, they can change the cart and save it,
but it does not move the
workflow along.  The 'Rejected Cart' task stays in the Shopper's inbox.
Not very effective.

Both Shopper and Subst have the same authorizations (BBP_WFL_SECURITY)
Neither are 'excluded' agents
Rejected Task is set to General (for the time being)

I *must* be missing something obvious ?
--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer