SRM 5.0 - Substitutes for Cart Creators

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:54:59 EDT 2006

All,

We are routing a copy of standard 'Rejected Cart' task (TS10008061) back to the Shopper when their
shopping cart is rejected.  The Shopper should have the ability to change and resubmit their cart.
However, if the Shopper is out of office, we want their substitute to be able to resubmit the cart
for them.

The substitute gets different action buttons on the rejected task than the shopper does.  Also, when
the substitute acts on the workitem, they can change the cart and save it, but it does not move the
workflow along.  The 'Rejected Cart' task stays in the Shopper's inbox.  Not very effective.

Both Shopper and Subst have the same authorizations (BBP_WFL_SECURITY)
Neither are 'excluded' agents
Rejected Task is set to General (for the time being)

I *must* be missing something obvious ?
--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer