modelled Deadline R3 4.7

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:51:35 EDT 2006

The dummy method is simply an empty method that does nothing. You could add
it to the main object you're working with or maybe create a special object
to keep it separate. The method would have no parameters or exceptions. You
can mark it as Instance Independant so you don't even need to pass it an
object reference.

It's a bodge, but it works.

Have fun,
Mark