modelled Deadline R3 4.7

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jul 26 11:53:01 EDT 2006

Thanks

I like the Requested Start on a one of the branches of a fork, What kind
of dummy task could i use though.

Cheers

JOhn

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

"Mark Pyc" <mark.pyc
@gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces
26/07/2006 13:54
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"