modelled Deadline R3 4.7

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:54:34 EDT 2006

G'day John,

The Decision has been made, so the deadline isn't valid.

If you want a deadline over the whole process resulting from the decision
you need something different. You could use a 1 from 2 parallel branch and
in the other branch include a dummy step with a Requested Start (delay
deadline), so that if the whole decision branch isn't complete in time the
dummy step will run, do nothing and then allow you react at that point, or
shut down the parallel branches and do whatever.

Or you could put the decision and therefore it's branches in a subflow and
use a deadline on the subflow step.

Or....

Have fun,
Mark