modelled Deadline R3 4.7

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jul 26 08:12:18 EDT 2006

Hi everyone

I have a 'latest end' modelled deadline on a decision task. One of the
decisions takes the user to a sub workflow.

My question is that, if i do not execute the decision task, the deadline
kicks in ok. If I execute the decision task and choose the leg that takes
me to the sub workflow, but dont complete the sub workflow activity, I
want the deadline to still operate, but it doesnt, I am obviously missing
something, anyone advise what?

Kind Regards

John

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.