Outlook Email Issue

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Tue Jul 25 12:22:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I think that looking at the outlook logs will give you the answer.
But usually SAP people don't have access to it, that's why I didn't mention
it.

Cheers

Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | London
Technology Services
SAP Application Architect

T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\madaocru\Application%20Data\Microsoft
\Signatures\www.capgemini.com>

Join the Collaborative Business Experience