Outlook Email Issue

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:16:01 EDT 2006

Hi Miguel,

Thank you,
The user receives this email from "Corp DES WFBatch"  The email ID is
corpwfbatch at company.com,

We checked with them to see they were'nt blocking any emails in outlook.
they told they did not have any rules setup for blocking.
but the problem is , they stopped receiving the emails suddenly,
they were receiving it before.

So not sure what else I could check,
can looking into the outlook log give any explaination ?

Thank you
Lalitha