SRM events not triggered

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Tue Jul 25 06:58:05 EDT 2006

Thanks Mark,

This is just the case.... this system is giving me the creeps....
Good Day,
Ronen

________________________________

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם Mark Pyc
נשלח: ג 7/25/2006 11:30 AM
אל: SAP Workflow Users' Group
נושא: Re: SRM events not triggered

G'day Ronen,

SRM is weird (and crappy if you ask me).

Events are not raised. You need to have your WFs actively listening for the events and must use Start Conditions. The system checks that if it did raise an event that the WF would start and then instead of raising the event triggers the WF directly.

Actually I know this is the case with Carts, I assume it's the case with the other docs.

Good luck,
Mark