SRM events not triggered

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 05:30:21 EDT 2006

G'day Ronen,

SRM is weird (and crappy if you ask me).

Events are not raised. You need to have your WFs actively listening for the
events and must use Start Conditions. The system checks that if it did raise
an event that the WF would start and then instead of raising the event
triggers the WF directly.

Actually I know this is the case with Carts, I assume it's the case with the
other docs.

Good luck,
Mark