ESS with WS01000087

Daniel Jones daniel.jones at forwardmedia.com.au
Mon Jul 24 19:24:27 EDT 2006

Hi Zsolt

I had a similar issue with Leave approval on ESS but it was a bespoke
Workflow. We resolved it by clearing the cache ESS System Administration->
System Configuration->UWL+WF->UWL Admin->Clear Cache, and also clear the
cache on your machine. If you are still experiencing problems check the
tasks are registered in UWL Admin.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Daniel