Internal Order and Cost Center manager

Gavin Leung gavin_kf_leung at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:30:44 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am implementing the travel expense approval workflow. The appover is the
person responsible for the internal order or the cost center that the
expense is assigned to in cost assignment. Two questions:

In internal order master maintenance transaction, the person responsible
field is a text field only. I checked the HR standard relationship and there
isn't one to associate IO to employee or position. Has anyone implemented
such relationship, hopefully without modification?

As for cost center manager, I can find a standard relationship 250 that
associates cost center element to position. This relationship is nicely
picked up using standard function module. However, when I use transaction
PP01 to maintain the realationship, the user finds it too tedious to repeat
the trnasction for all cost centers, and it is not easy to check that all
cost centers are maintained. Is there a easier way?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Research and compare new cars side by side at carpoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F833884&_t=54321&_r=hotmail_endtext&_m=EXT