ESS with WS01000087

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Mon Jul 24 05:17:59 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'll try briefly to explain my po
We are in 5.0. I'm using the standard workflow WS01000087 (travel plan approval) with ESS portal.
    The authorization process will be executed on ESS portal but when I try to send the plan to the approver, only the work item text and the attachment is sent. The decission buttons are missing. What I'm doing wrong? (the workflow is the standard, without any modification)
    I have one more problem:))) In some cases, the aprrover is not an SAP user.  From the process flow I can find the angent, I can send them the work item, but I don't know how can he (she) execute the approver process is he's not an SAP user? Does anybody had this kind of task before? Any kind of help is welcome.
Thanks
Zsolt