Workflow using SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE

Albina Fernando albinafernando at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 02:35:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

  What does it mean when you say, "Some function modules are not released
for the customer". In our case, we are using the function module
SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE. Will it cause any problem.
  We have a scenario wherein, there is an employee A and 2 managers M1, &
M2. The approval task goes to 2 managers. Before the deadline date, it is
with one manager i.e M1 and after the deadline date, it is with the other
manager i.e M2. Whenever the 1st manager , M1 creates the user A as a
substitute, then A will also be able to view the approval task. So this
should not happem. So what we are doing is, before the deadline date, we are
sending it to the 1st and 2nd manager. And after the deadline date, it
remains with the 2nd manager. In such a case, the 2 manager will see 2
instances of the same approval task. So to avoid that, we are using function
module SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE. This is used so that whenever a deadline is
reached, it will call this module and remove the agent from the approval
task, which is before the deadline date. By doing this, there will be only
one instance of the approval task with the 2nd manager.

Thanks