Integrating EP UWL with CRM PCUI

Kevin Wilson kwilson at Insight.com
Thu Jul 20 13:25:19 EDT 2006

We are using Enterprise Portals' Universal Worklist functionality to
receive our workitems from the CRM system.
We use PCUI (People Centric UI) to view leads and opportunities.

If we send a lead or an opportunity as objects in a workitem, or wish to
execute a workitem that fires up a lead or opportunity for action, how
do we get that to fire up the PCUI as apposed to the standard CRM
display for leads and opportunities?

We could use a method that calls a screen with an imbedded HTML Control
Object but that's not desirable. We'd prefer to be able to have the
object link in the UWL refer to the applicable URL for the PCUI lead or
opportunity.

If you know anybody who is doing this we'ld like to hear from them.

Thanks
Kevin