event get stucked in event delivery queue

faq@saportal.net faq at saportal.net
Tue Jul 18 11:11:32 EDT 2006

Hi *,

we upgraded to SAP 4.6B. After we trigger events, they no not leave the event queue anymore. If I check the event queue browser they sit there, but do not get delivered and therefore are not in visible in the event trace.

I can deliver them manually though. How can I make sure that the events get triggered automatically again? Is there any particular configuration I need to consider?

Thanks a lot for any input since this in a critical issue.

Cheers,
Tom