LIV 'R' block workflow reqmnt in R/3 4.7

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jul 19 05:38:14 EDT 2006

Hi Mark.

The R block that we are looking at though can be due to price, quantity or
quality variances, WS20000397 only looks at price. The workflow has to
determine the responsible person, for each type of variance, but the
concept seems the same.

Cheers
JOhn

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

"Mark Pyc" <mark.pyc
@gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces
18/07/2006 17:11
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"