- Start condition for wf anf transport

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:45:29 EDT 2006

Thank Mike.
I used SWB_COND and created the start condition again . This CR infact
created entries in table SWBRULECOM . This is new. Becasue my previous
situations while creating the start condition in WF editor made entries only
in tables SWETYPECOU , SWETYPEENA .

I thank you verymuch for saving my day. I decided to follow only SWB_COND
from now on.
I observed that this transport does not generate any new versions of WF in
my TEST system.

I have four versions in my TEST system, and all of them got this start
condition.

Just a general question now. Is this start condition NOT version dependent ?

thanks again . It is always better to follow consistant proceduresthat suits
everyone in WF development..

Srinivasan.