- Start condition for wf anf transport

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jul 17 10:32:33 EDT 2006

Hi Srinivasan,
I don't know if this is specific to your case, but there are various
buglets that come about when you use different transactions to maintain
start conditions.
If you go to the start condition via the WF builder and then make
changes/activate it in SWB_COND or similar things it can go a bit wobbly
and the type of stuff you describe can happen.
The best answer here is to pick one method and stick to it - personally I
prefer SWB_COND simply because it's also the transaction that can be used
to maintain it in other systems.
If this applies to your case, make a chance, deactivate and reactivate it
using ONE of the methods mentioned and retransport and check it using the
SAME method.
Cheers,
Mike